Thank you for your interest in writing for Fueled by Coffee and Love! We have had over 80 authors from all around the world contribute stories to Fueled by Coffee and Love and Fueled by Coffee and Love: The Refill (coming July 2018).
If you are interested in contributing to future volumes, please join the interest list. We anticipate opening up submissions for Volume 3 on January 1, 2019. Check back after December 1, 2019 for the official submission template and additional information.
At this time, we are not taking repeat authors, to make sure there is room for all voices to be heard. If you shared a story in volume 1 or volume 2, we’d love to have you on as an editor and to help spread the word! Sign up to be an editor on the interest list.
- 1000-1500 words
- Focus on a single story, student, or event. Emphasize the impact on you as an educator, as a human, and/or on your teaching practice.
- Single space after periods.
- Do not indent paragraphs.
- Please do not change any of the fonts or text sizes in the story template.
- Be yourself! It’s your story, tell it however you’d like.
- Writing is more formal than a conversational blog post, but does not need to be academic. (Please limit the use of … and !!!!)
- Change any names or other identifying details, where necessary.